1. Your LJ by-line states: "He who must be kept". Explain, please.
It's pretty much a shout out to Anne Rice (before she went all christionist). The mother of all vampires is called she who must be kept. When talking to John I refer to our dog Cece as "She who must be kept" when I don't want her to know we are talking about her.
2. What is it about motorcycles that makes you happy to ride one?
Wow. Well I've loved motorcycles since I was a kid. There was a time from when I was 20 till I was 40 that I only rode twice. When turning 40 I decided I wanted one and I could (almost) afford one so I got my bike. Riding the bike is quite a freedom. I love to ride on the back roads where there are not so many idiots.
3. Ever fetishize/have sex on motorcycles? Or bears on them?
MMMM. Yes. I have a few naked pics of me on my bike and I'd really think it would be hot to fuck on it. But it will probably never happen.
4. Having a 10-year relationship (kudos!), what element would you say helps a relationship to last, grow, and progress?
Patience and understanding. We just take it one day at a time and are best friends before anything else.
5. What foodstuff would you consider to be an aphrodisiac?
I would have to say chocolate. Or beer. Definitely get horny when I drink and have gotten in trouble a couple of times.