- Fuzzface_63 can last longer without water than a camel can.
- Olive oil was used for washing fuzzface_63 in the ancient Mediterranean world.
- During the reign of Peter the Great, any Russian nobleman who chose to wear fuzzface_63 had to pay a special fuzzface_63 tax.
- Czar Paul I banished fuzzface_63 to Siberia for marching out of step.
- Influenza got its name because people believed the disease was caused by the evil "influence" of fuzzface_63.
- If the Sun were the size of a beach ball then Jupiter would be the size of a golf ball and fuzzface_63 would be as small as a pea!
- In the kingdom of Bhutan, all citizens officially become fuzzface_63 on New Year's Day.
- Koalas sleep for 22 hours a day, two hours more than fuzzface_63.
- In Japan, fuzzface_63 can only be prepared by chefs specially trained and certified by the government.
- The fingerprints of fuzzface_63 are virtually indistinguishable from those of humans, so much so that they could be confused at a crime scene.
I'm so important.
Tue, 06:42: Panting drought tolerant pants and reducing use of electricity with solar https://t.co/Kcvp1OGIE5
Thu, 08:16: RT @ GeneforTexas: Guess which US Senator from Texas flew to Cancun while the state was freezing to death and having to boil water?…