So Christmas Eve morning I wake up to find out CeCe (the dog) has eaten 3 bars of Dark Chocolate. Well chocolate is not good for dogs and dark chocolate in large quantities can be fatal. I had an appointment to have her boarded at the vet's since we were spending the night up at John's sisters. I took her in with the remains of the wrappers and they said the should induce vomiting. So I told them go ahead. Well come to find out it costs over $100 to induce vomiting in a dog. So all total with boarding, a bath, Advantage for fleas, and toenail trim it cost me $263 dollars. That's money that could go towards the hot water heater I need!